Terms of Use
 Web Development

Marsh Fishing is Great!

Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama

Moderator: admin

Marsh Fishing is Great!

Postby Magician » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

For the past two days I have been fishing with Wild Bill. He has been down on vacation. Usually his wife gets to come, but this year she had to work. So, since I didn't have any trips I jumped on board.There really is nothing like a good day of fishing.

We had two fantastic days of fishing. We fished one day in the Hopedale area and one day in the Biloxi Marsh. There seems to be fish on both sides of the MRGO. We had no trouble catching our limit of 50 speckled trout both days.

With all the wind we have been having, it did not bother the fish. With just about every cast we caught fish with our Sparkle beetle, tight line on the bottom.

It is always a pleasure to fish with Bill. The man loves to be out on the water as much as I do. If I didn't know better, I would have thought he had saltwater in his veins. The man also loves to eat wild game. So, I cooked him up one of our Trapping Camp Dishes, baked NUETRA. It had onions, potatoes, garlic, green onion, and Tony's. After a couple of hours in the oven the meat fell off of the bones. My brother and a cousin heard about our lunch and decided to join us at the lodge. Let me tell you guys,it was so delicious I didn't have enough left to throw to my dog.

Eventhough Bill is on vacation, he is managing to drag himself away from all of this fishing to spend time with his wife and family this weekend. He is returning Sunday to start again.

Guys if you want to catch some fish and have some fun, the fish are here. Give us a call to book a day on the water. For the next few days the weather is supposed to be pretty good.

God really has blessed us with lots of fish and wild game here in Southeast Louisiana.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
[email protected]
504-239-3159
Fishing Magician Charters is a family owned business. Capt. Johnny and sons are licensed and insured. They specialize in catching Reds, Trout, Flounder, Drum and Sheephead. If you want to catch fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one.
Magician
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Return to Gulf Coast - Central