Web Development

Guys From Toyota Had a Blast

Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama

Moderator: admin

Guys From Toyota Had a Blast

Postby Magician » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

FRIDAY LATE REPORT
Thursday night we had the pleasure of entertaining some guys from Toyota. They came in to a large crab and shrimp seafood boil with all the trimming. Capt. John had the pleasure of entertaining the guys when they arrived. He had everything out and ready for them.

For the fishing charter I had Capt. Jason and Capt. Casey give me a hand. They had the pleasure of fishing with: Danny Wagespack, Bobby Breaux, Kerry Louque, Kenny Guillory, Troy Shuff, Stuart Tomlinson, Joan Hargis, Brandon Gros, and Colin Jones.

Capt. Jason and his group fished Bay Eoi. He caught 30 trout and 4 reds. Capt. Casey fished the Christmas Camp lake area. He finished his day with: 64 speckled trout and 60 white trout.

I had the pleasure of fishing with the rest of the group: Dawn Zerengue, Debbie Takacs, Brad Dupuis, and Danny Wilbert. We fished the Christmas Camp Lake and Morgon Harbor area. And, we ended the day with 85 speckled trout and 1 red fish.

All three boats with 2' under a popping cork using Campo's live shrimp. The guys could not say enough about the lodge, the food and how well treated they were by the captains. Also, I want to say thank you to all of my captains for helping me make this trip success.

Check out the pictures and give us a call. Let's go catch some fish and have a ball. Next week we have some boats available. So give us a call if you want to experience the good trout bite we have been having.

If you want to catch some fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one. We have 4 boats standing by to take you on your next fishing adventure. Also, we have a lodge that sleeps 18 and it is second to none. All of our captains are born and raise right here on the bayou.

Guys you are never too old or too young to fishing with the Magician. So bring the kids when you come.

Capt. Johnny Nunez

504-239-3159
[email protected]
http://www.fishingmagiciancharters.com
Fishing Magician Charters is a family owned business. Capt. Johnny and sons are licensed and insured. They specialize in catching Reds, Trout, Flounder, Drum and Sheephead. If you want to catch fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one.
Magician
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Return to Gulf Coast - Central