Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Fishing Report & More 2-6-2012

Texas - Port Arthur to Brownsville

Moderator: admin

Fishing Report & More 2-6-2012

Postby Capt. Alan » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:02 pm

:scratch: Hello again from Capt. Alan. Not a lot has changed down here in Galveston Tx. The fishing is still hot & cold. We can't really seem to get on a good pattern for trout. We did get some much needed rain and that should push some fish that are up river down to the northern part of our bay system. I did have a couple of good days last week when the weather was good. I was using live shrimp fishing pretty deep under a cork. We had 2 days of great fishing (15-20 trout) then they turned off again. Over the past 3-4 years our winter time fishing has been real spotty. Hope this isn't going to be the norm for our winter fishing. I know fishing changes all the time from year to year and we go through different patterns, so hopefully we will have a better winter next year. I'm really looking forward to Spring. Even with the windy weather down here, we still manage to catch a lot of fish and a variety of fish during Spring. I will be getting some fishing reports from some guides that are on my fishing team this year and I will include those with my post on here. Hopefully I will have a better report when I return. Until next time, see you on the water.

Capt. Alan
http://www.fishgalvestonbay.com
http://www.galvestonfishingcharters.com
Capt. Alan
Cabin Boy
Cabin Boy

Return to Gulf Coast - Western