Lake Taneycomo in Branson, MO
Capt. Eric Prey
July 24, 2013
Table Rock - Freshwater Fishing Report
Focused Fishing Guide Service a Full time Professional Branson Fishing Guide on Beautiful Table Rock Lake and Taneycomo Lake or Bass, Crappie, White Bass, Pan Fish, and Year round on Taneycomo Lake in Branson Missouri for Brown Trout and Rainbow Trout.
Check our web sites:
By: Branson Fishing Guide | Focused Fishing Guide Service
Focused Fishing Guide Service Featured on Byron Velvick's Guide's Eyes on the Outdoor Channel.
With almost daily rain there has a little more generation this week vs. last. The best patterns for Branson fishing guides this past week have been:
• Gulp and Power Bait Eggs cast upstream allowing the current to drift the boat downstream over flats and drop offs with mixed colors of eggs was a dominate pattern.
• Live night crawlers on a drift rig have been producing well, areas on the lake where shoals extend out toward the middle of the lake causing a current break have been some of the best fishing with crawlers. Cast up stream and drift with current to waiting Taneycomo trout.
• Trout Magnets continue to produce below a float, 6' – 8' of line below the float with anything pink will put trout in the boat even when there is no generation
• Micro Marabou jigs have been a top producer in sloughs and creek mouths where current is a little slack cast with or without a float and work the areas where current creates an eddy thoroughly
• Zig Jig marabou jigs have been very effective around current breaks. Cast the jig beyond cover or into eddies and work it back with an erratic stop and go retrieve.
The trout fishing on Lake Taneycomo continues to be excellent, ever changing conditions make it more important than ever to have a guide with the right knowledge to put you on the trout. Call Focused Fishing Guide Service at 417-860-4743 today and book your trip of a lifetime.
More Fishing Reports: