Panama Big Game Fishing Report September 2010 Many Large Snapper
Capt. Lee Campbell
October 28, 2010
Boca Chica - Saltwater Fishing Report
We had two groups fishing here this September. Many large snapper caught - chucking up with sardines then free lining, surface poppers, live Bonito off of the bottom and vertical jigging - all proved successful. Many snapper over 20lb with four Cubera snapper around or over 60lb and a 42lb Mullet snapper (within a few pounds of the all tackle record) being the best ones caught. Also all the Cuberas where released. We also got 3 Black Marlin (all Anglers first timers) with two 500 pounders - on live Bonito (this with mainly fishing the snapper bite) - and had a few more up in the air - 10 to 50lb yellowfin - trolling and surface poppers, wahoo, dorado, blue jacks, Rooster fish, amber jacks rounding out the catch. Humpback whales spotted almost every day off shore - September proved again a great month to fish here - and with out hardly another boat in sight. Capt. Lee
Lee, I had a wonderful time during my visit to the Panama Big Game Fishing Club! Not only was the fishing great, but I was pleasantly surprised by the very comfortable accommodations, the great food and the attentive staff. I achieved my goal of catching my first Marlin (a 500 pounder!!!) and I'm told the 58 pound Cabrera Snapper was quite impressive by those who are more familiar with them than I. Over all we caught 10 different varieties of fish while enjoying the beautiful scenery, watching pods of Dolphins swim and Humpback Whales jump. What a special place. I've attached a few pictures that I thought you would enjoy and please tell all of the staff I say hello and thanks again!!! Andrew Gagen
December Special: Two Paying Anglers - Add Up To 2 More Anglers At No Charge. Just Cover In Country Flights And Transfers.
Book Any Trip Get One Extra Day
April 1st - December 31st
Four Days Fishing Pay for 3 ~ Six Days Fishing Pay For 5
Pricing is in U. S. Dollars and includes:
* VIP Service upon landing in Tocumen airport. You will be met by a representative of Panama Big Game as you step off the airplane. They will assist you in immigration and escort you to the VIP lounge where you can enjoy a cool drink while your luggage is being collected and sent through customs.
* All airport transfers and in country flights.
* A twin diesel sport fishing boat, top of the line sport fishing gear, experienced captain and mate, lunch and beverages on board.
* Deluxe air-conditioned 600 sq. foot cabins.
* All food and beverages with Open Bar served in your private clubhouse.
* Views from your clubhouse will include the blue Pacific with many out islands, inter-coastal view with unbelievable sunsets and often Howler monkeys in the jungle tree tops.
**Pricing does not include Tips to captain & mate, Panamanian taxes and lay days in Panama City. In order to save additional costs on hotel rooms some scheduling is needed please contact us for more information.
Four Days Fishing Pay For 3
Six Days Fishing Pay For 5
Click to View Fishing Videos:
Click to View More Fishing Reports
Panama Big Game Fishing Club
Isla Boca Brava, Panama, Central America
U.S. Toll Free: Captain Bill Beck
(866) 281-1225 (voice)
In Panama call Captain Lee Campbell
marlin, yellowfin tuna, snapper, wahoo
More Fishing Reports: