Terms of Use
 Web Development

Boatless Fishing Report 07/29 Juno to Dania

The Palm Beaches to Key Largo

Moderator: admin

Boatless Fishing Report 07/29 Juno to Dania

Postby BoatlessFishing » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:38 pm

Enjoy and I hope it helps you to find the fish this weekend,

Its summer time every where I am fishing, alot of under size fish and a heat that could kill. There has been good current along the beaches but a little to clear and flat to produce any big fish on a consistency, I am hopeing it will kick up a foot or two at least. To get some decent fish hitting. Bait has been all along our coast on all the beaches I check and alot at Fort Lauderdale beach. They are small summer bait 2 inches long and alot of Tarpon also rolling in the early Mornings just after day break. Things do seem to be picking up for the weekend.
the Boatless fisherman

Juno Fishing Pier
At the weekend jacks, Mangroves and on Monday Croakers and a few Mackerel, Tuesday Croakers, Blue Runners and the water was dirty. Wednesday water started clear up and they got Big Jacks, Mackerel, Runners and Bait was around.Thursday Good ammount of Mackerel, Bonita and mangroves in the Morning, In the afternoon the it thin out but they were still getting alot of fish. The water was clear and flat. Friday Morning Bonita, Mackerel, Snapper, Croakers, Blue Runners, Jacks and Snook. There was a 21 lb Permit caught this week

Boynton Inlet
July 22 courtesy of OceanPotion
One 32in. snook caught on incoming tide right before high tide. Jumped
1 tarpon right on the first of the outgoing and lost something.
July 23 courtesy of OceanPotion
We were throwing the bucktails, along w/the regular snookers out there,
anyways.The tarpon would only hit the white bucktails. We jumped 3 and landed 2 on the incoming and 1 on the outgoing. High tide was the key.
Alot of Mangroves around the seawalls and Big Jacks off of the beach.

Deerfield Fishing Pier
All I heard at the beginning of this week was flat and Nothing, Mmm?
Snapper and Blue runners and summer bait Wednesday and Thursday, Friday Morning Blue runners.

Hillsboro Inlet
They are getting alot of Mangroves here. A Tarpon and Snook every once in a while. and I Keep hearing grouper in the channel but I have yet to see a grouper this month, anyone want to back it up drop me an email.

Pompano Fishing Pier
Blue Runners, Mangroves, Tarpon and other pan fish and scattered bait at the weekend. Slow Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday with some mangroves and blue runners and a couple of Muttons and a Shark. Friday Morning a few Mackerel, Yellowtails - a alot of Snook around this Pier, I have not been fishing for them, but if this is your choice they are here. Tarpon have been cruising by just about everyday.

Anglins Fishing Pier
Snapper, Cudas, Jacks, Blue runners, at the weekend Mangroves have been around from 11:00 at night until daybreak. Tuesday had alot of Mangroves caught quite a few people went home with there limits. Wednesday slowed down some but was still getting Mangroves, Blue runners, Cudas. There has been alot of bait in the daytime and it scatters at night but is still in the lights and bunches back up at Daybreak. Thursday and Friday Morning still was slow with alot of bait around. They did have a nice School of Bonitas come by in the morning of Thursday. Friday Morning Snapper, a few Mackerel, Blue Runners, Cudas and Bait

Dania Fishing
Weekend until Tuesday was slow with bait around, on tues. Mackerel, Blue runners and Bait.Wednesday Snapper, Mackerel, Snook and Bait. Thursday Mackerel, Bonitas, Snapper, Jacks and bait in the Morning and Afternoon. Friday Morning Snapper, Mackerel, Jacks and Snook fair amount of fish were around this Morning.
Please visit http://www.boatlessfishing.com This site has Boatless fishing reports and info on fishing those locations from, Sebastian inlet to the Florida Keys.
BoatlessFishing
Swabbie
Swabbie

Return to Florida - Southeast