Home

Administration:
 About Us
 Advertising
 Contact
 Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Fish, Fish, and More Fish in the Breton Sound!

Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama

Moderator: admin

Fish, Fish, and More Fish in the Breton Sound!

Postby Magician » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

Another great day of fishing!!! We had 6 boats out today.

Capt. Jason had the pleasure of fishing with Bill Huffsteader and family. Today was their first of two days. They will be back at it tomorrow. The Breton Sound was their destination and it turned out to be a good choice.

My son Capt. Jeremy, my good friends Dane and Ben had the pleasure of fishing with Brad and his friends. Today was their second day of fishing, and a it was another successful day. They also fished the Breton Sound.

Casey had the pleasure of fishing with Beau Raymond and his friends. They also fished the Breton Sound.

I had the pleasure of fishing with John Kelly, his wife Flo, their son-in-law Scott and their daughter. We also fished the Breton Sound area.

All fish were caught 2' under a popping cork and Carolina Rig on the bottom using Campo's live shrimp and croakers. All of the fish were in the 12 - 18" range. All 6 boats caught huge boxes of trout and everyone had a lot of action.

Everyone was excited about their fishing trip today. It's nice to see people enjoying themselves doing something I also enjoy.

Also, there is one thing about having a number of boats fishing in the area at the same time. We are able to cover a lot of area. We all stay in touch on the radios making sure every boat is catching fish and no one boat is left without.

I would like to thank all of the guides who helped me out today Also, if you want to catch some fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one. The hardest thing you will have to do is pick up the phone to give us a call.

ps Check out the dock shot of just some of the fish that were caught today in the Breton Sound.
Capt Johnny Nunez
504-239-3159
[email protected]
http://www.rodnreel.com/fishingmagician
Fishing Magician Charters is a family owned business. Capt. Johnny and sons are licensed and insured. They specialize in catching Reds, Trout, Flounder, Drum and Sheephead. If you want to catch fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one.
Magician
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Return to Gulf Coast - Central