Terms of Use
 Web Development

Beautiful Time To Fish

Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama

Moderator: admin

Beautiful Time To Fish

Postby Magician » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

Guys sorry about not keeping up with the reports. My secretary took our grandkids out of town on a short vacation. This secretarial work is just not for me, I stink at it!!!! But, if you put me in a boat, I love making things happen.

Friday, Capt. Jason had the second day with Bill Huffsteader and his family; I had Danny Kingston and his friends. We had another great day on the water. Both groups had great boxes of speckled trout.

Saturday, we were back at it again. We had three boats out. Capt. Jason had the pleasure of fishing with Tom Donelon, son Sean, and their best friend Peter. According to Capt. Jason, three stops is all it took. They ended with a beautiful box of speckled trout.

Sean has his own boat. So, Jason took the time, before they came in, to show the guys a few more spots they can try when they fish on their own.

Capt. Casey helped me out Sat. He had the pleasure of fishing with Gordon Saussy and his family. They also had a good day catching speckled trout and reds.

Sat. I had the pleasure of fishing with Charles Jordon, and his two friends, Mike and Bobby. We also had a great day of fishing. They drove in from Brookhaven, MS to fish with me for the first time. Charles and his friends love to come to Southeast Louisiana to fish. They have come a few times and couldn't say enough about how they enjoyed the area.

Today, Capt. Dane and I had the pleasure of fishing with the DA Exterminating Team. They have fished with me before and I have enjoyed their company every time. The day started off a little slow, but we were able to finish with two really nice boxes of speckled trout.

Check out the pictures.

The Fishing Magician Team all fished the Breton Sound and Bay Eloi area the last three days. All fish were caught 2' under a popping cork and Carolina Rig on the bottom using Campo's live shrimp. The last three days have been tough with the wind, but we still managed to catch some really nice boxes of speckled trout. When the wind is a problem, it is always a good idea to be familiar with the area. And then you can go to the lee shore and find some clean water. Finally you will be able to put some fish into the boat.

Guys, the only way fishing can get any better than it has been, is if I were able to put some chairs on my dock and catch them there. That is how good fishing has been this summer. Fishing has also been great in the Sound, Bay Eloi, Lake Machias, and Black Bay. Guys come on out and fish. There are a lot of good guides available to call or give us a call. Or, come down with your own boat. Don't miss out on this great fishing season we are having.

In August we are throwing a special. ***August Seafood Special***12 people or more, in one group -- who come fish and spend the night -- will be treated to a seafood boil (crabs or shrimp).

Capt. Johnny Nunez
504-239-3159
[email protected]
http://www.rodnreel.com/fishingmagician
Fishing Magician Charters is a family owned business. Capt. Johnny and sons are licensed and insured. They specialize in catching Reds, Trout, Flounder, Drum and Sheephead. If you want to catch fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one.
Magician
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Return to Gulf Coast - Central